Ideal Health Enrichment Center
CALL US TODAY AT
TO START FEELING BETTER!
Please arrive at least ten minutes before your scheduled appointment time in order to ensure a full massage session.
You may cancel your appointment without charge by calling within 6 hours of your scheduled appointment.
Same day cancellations without 6 hour notice will be charged 50% of the scheduled service price.
If you do not call to cancel your appointment or do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be charged full price for the scheduled service.
Where Will My Massage Session Take Place?
Your massage or bodywork session will take place in a warm, comfortable, quiet room. Soft music may be played to help you relax. You will lie on a table especially designed for your comfort.
How Will I Feel After the Massage Session?
Most people feel very relaxed. Some experience freedom from long-term aches and pains developed from tension or repetitive activity. After an initial period of feeling slowed down, people often experience increased energy, heightened awareness, and greater productivity which can last for days. It is recommended you drink plenty of water following your massage.
What Should I Do During the Massage Session?
Make yourself comfortable. The practitioner will either gently move you or tell you what is needed throughout the session (such as lifting your arm). Many people just close their eyes and completely relax. Others like to talk during their session. Feel free to ask the practitioner questions about massage and bodywork in general or about the particular technique you are receiving.
What to Expect as Far as Pressure of the Massage?
90% of our clients come to us for deep tissue therapeutic work, if you want more or less pressure please tell your therapist during the massage. The therapist will do everything they can to customize the massage to fit your needs but communication is the key to a great massage.
Join our membership value program and save on every visit. One time non refundable fee of $30 for 3 months or $100 for 12 months and a someone can accompany you for the same great rate.
With the membership value program a person can accompany the same day for your membership rate. They must come the same day as the member to qualify for the member discounted rate.
Covid 19 Precautions
Ideal Health Enrichment Center for Massage is extending our projected reopening date until Friday, May 29th. This is assuming the governor will allow massage establishments to open in the month of May. The reason for choosing this date is because of shipping delays for products we normally use along with the new virus protection items we will be implementing for the foreseeable future.
We currently have strict sanitation requirements in place, however, we are taking additional steps to ensure everyone’s safety during this challenging time. The following are some of the safety precautions we will be implementing.
1) Before entering our establishment, we will ask our clients to remove their personal masks and leave them in their vehicles. At the door, you will be provided with a disposable mask to be worn for the entirety of your visit and to be properly disposed of after you leave.
2) Hand sanitizer will be provided in every treatment room, entrance/exit and bathroom doorways so that hands can be easily disinfected when needed.
3) In order to maintain social distancing as much as possible, we have rearranged our lobby so that no one is closer than approximately 6 feet.
4) We have acquired commercial grade UV lights that will be used in each room in between massages. These lights add an extra layer of sterilization over and above what we already do.
5) Because of the extra time spent sterilizing the room, we will be adding additional time in between appointments and staggering start times whenever possible, keeping personal interaction at a bare minimum.
6) All of our therapist will be provided with a disposable mask that will be changed after every appointment.